Graduate school tuition is an investment for sure – but you’ll find value from your Lasell graduate degree. Compare tuition rates, and you’ll discover that Lasell is an affordable choice. But value is measured by more than the price of your education – it’s also about the quality of your experience and your marketability upon graduation.
We deliver value in many ways, including:
- Student loans: Frequently used as a measure of success and employment, the Lasell student loan default rate is less than half of the national average
- SALT Membership: Lasell provides graduate students with a free SALT membership to help you manage your money and student loans. As part of your membership, you have immediate access to expert student loan counselors and to resources to managing your money, as well as access to job and scholarship search engines
- Student services: Committed to your success, we offer a wide range of student services, including career counseling, preparation for online learning, free academic support services, graduate advising, and enrollment counseling both online and in-person
- Capstone experience: Add value to your resume when you complete your program with a capstone experience – a research project exploring an area in depth or an internship that expands your professional experience
- Career services: Work closely with our career counselors to assess your goals and map out an effective career plan or job search strategy – we offer career assessment tools, a comprehensive jobs and career research database, mock interview sessions, and professional development workshops
Offices of Student Financial Planning and Student Accounts
Whether you are investigating financing options, applying for federal loan resources or choosing a payment plan option, Lasell’s Offices of Student Financial Planning and Student Accounts will work with you to map out the best strategy to pay for your degree.